mardi 6 août 2013

No more Adfly

Hello all bloggers, first I want to thank those people who email me recently ( my email : rid47_dead@yahoo.fr ) and thank me for the effort am making here on "nouslesprogrammers.blogspot.com" but some of them says and I quote ' Your blog is perfect I like the way you write and I like some posts, But what I didn't like is that much of Adfly links in each post '.

I re-email him talking about that and well we came to a deal, NO MORE ADFLY LINKS, that will have some consequences  since Adfly is a source of revenue to this blog but it's okkay if my loyal fans will be more comfortable with that.


That will make me look for another source of revenue to continue working on this blog, anyway I want to thank all those people who are really loyal to our blog.

Please feel free to email me anytime I will answer you immediately

: Your username
: Your email
Your message

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire