dimanche 4 août 2013

How to get traffic new method 2013 August

In the last two posts I explain how to get traffic via  Hitleap  and  YCL and this time I bring to you a better solution and a better source of traffic, to be honest it's less better than Hitleap  because Hitleap  is number one on getting traffic via exchange and I guess 10K hits   comes in second place !

 Why Should I believe what you are saying ?
I really love those kind of question my friend, by reading this you are now on my blog right ? than go and see our traffic counter in the main page, than go for a while and come back and check it if you think I am getting huge number of visitors than don't ask this kind of question anymore when you are in my blog because everything I post is tested and good to try.

How much can I get from this site ? 
Now let's talk business,  10K hits    gives you for each 1000 points 10 000 visitors. You may think getting 1000 points is hard or even impossible ! No my friend it not and you can verify it by your self, I've been using this site for 7 minutes ( including registering time ) and I earned 47.5 points think how much can you earn if you spend a day on it ?
And the best thing on it is that you don't have to check a test in every single add like ( easyhits4you ) you just open surf tab and leave it alone making points for you bro ! 
This is just a small proof : 
By using this Site and Hitleap  you will earn enough visitors daily and you won't have to worry any more about getting traffic but you can improve it by Adding you blog to SEO  witch I explain it earlier.

How to Create an account ? 
As I said Before this is really simple for people like us ( Bloggers and programmers ) 

Click here to register


How to add my blog or website ?
 There is a button in the main page Add new site   click on it and fill out needed information. 

How to earn points ? 
As I said before just leave the surf page open and your points will increase without even doing anything..
You can also get points by inviting your friends to try this website.


Thanks for reading 
Hope you enjoy it ! 
More tutorials coming soon don't miss it 
  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire